Refresh Conservatory Roofs is the UK's market leading conservatory roof replacement company. Contact us today to receive your free quote!
Eco Vitro Ltd/Refresh Conservatory Roof Glass is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. When you request information or a quotation from us we may ask for your name, address, email address or telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfil your request. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required.
We use your personal information to fulfil your request to be contacted by us. We will only contact you with your consent.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement of obtaining services should you request them.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at any time.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small bits of information that a website stores on your computer. They are usually there to make your browsing experience more enjoyable or to gather information about the website user's behaviour.
There are two types of Cookie:
- Session Cookies - These cookie files are erased when you close your browser. This cookie stores your browsing information and will be active until you leave a site and close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies - These files stay in one of a browser's subfolder until they are deleted manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's file. You can set your browser to automatically remove these cookies on login off.
For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using our website much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of the website.
What Cookies are used?
Enabling you to share stories and page content via social media components, like Facebook and Twitter.
We like to anonymously keep track of user behaviour to help us keep our site content relevant and up to date. It's also useful to identify trends of how people navigate through our site.
If you don't want these cookies to be used when visiting our site, you can remove them by following these simple steps:
- Click Tools & select Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and select Advanced.
- Click Override automatic cookie handling. Specify how you want to handle cookies from first-party Web sites and third-party Web sites